Create a New Room in Batterii
Creating a new room is quick and easy! There are “Start a New Room” buttons on both the home page and in the Directory page of Batterii.
- Log into Batterii and from the Home Page locate the blue “Start a New Room” button in the top left (this button is in the top right of your page in the “Directory”)
- Click “Start a New Room” button
- Select the room type that you would like to start.
- Click "Create room."
Add Room Cover Image
Once you have created your room now it’s time to give it a Cover Image
This requires 3 simple steps:
- Once on the “Overview” page of the Room click the top grey banner “Add a cover image.”
- The “Change Room Logo” box appears in the center of your screen, upload an image from your computer.
- Click upload!
*By default the first image added to the room will become the room cover image if no Cover image has been uploaded.
Note: Cover image dimension recommendations: There is no set recommended resolution or dimension for room cover image. The user should use an image (JPG or PNG) that is as high a resolution as possible (width above 1600px and height above 320px), and take into consideration that it will be shown both in listings on the Home and Rooms pages (where the dimensions are closer to a square), and as a visual backdrop on the room overview page (where it is a wide banner).
- Tip: Including text is not recommended, as it may get cut off in some places.
Now you are ready to Edit your Room Overview Brief and Settings