When you are first assigned a Video Response mission, it may be hard to know what to expect. Fortunately, your task ahead is fairly simple.
In this article, we'll walk through the steps necessary to complete your Video Response mission. For more specific details about the mission framework like deadlines, instructions, and due dates, you can find them by clicking here.
Let's get started...
1. For video response missions, you will be asked to record yourself answering several questions or prompts. These questions will appear near the bottom of the screen.
Tap “Start recording” when you are ready to answer. After answering a question, just swipe the question card to move onto the next one.
2. As you progress through the mission, you can switch the camera view or pause recording until you’re ready to answer the next question – just tap the red circle to start recording again.
Pro Tip: If you would like to review the overall instructions while recording, then tap the "i"button in the top right corner.
3. After you have answered each question, tap “Finish recording” to stop capturing your video response. The app will then take a quick moment to process your video.
4. Once the video has processed, you will be able to review your video response before saving it. If there seems to be a problem with your video, then you can click “Retry” to go back and record your response again.
Please Note: If you can’t hear the recording, then please make sure your phone is not on Silent Mode.
Add Details & Submit
5. When you are ready to save the video, you will be required to title your video response. You may also include a description but it is not required.
When you are finished adding details, tap “Submit” to begin uploading the video.
Please Note: If you do not title your response, then you will not be able to submit it. Instead, the response will be saved as a draft.
6. After submitting your response, you will see a screen congratulating you on a job well done.
Tap “View my upload” to make sure your responses have 100% uploaded.
If applicable, you can also go back to your Mission list to start whatever mission you may have next.
Shortly after submitting your response, your Mission Manager will review and either approve or reject the submission. To learn more about the approval process, click here.