Once your room has been created you can set up multiple wall groups that define the various phases of your room and multiple walls for each group to help you review and sort all the information as you go!
Room Owners/Moderators have access to create new Walls within their rooms.
Groups - Walls are grouped to help define the various phases of a project process in a room. They can also be used as simple groups to organize walls with similar content themes.
Walls – Walls are collaborative containers for all the content you and other room participants collect.
Creating Wall Groups
To Add or Edit the Groups or Walls click "Edit Walls" at the bottom left navigation area.
Adding a Group of Walls is easy
- Click "Edit Walls" from the left navigation area
- Scroll down until the grey box appears"+Add Wall Group" or "Add Wall"
- Type the name of your new group/wall and click "Enter/Return" button.
- Add a Group Description under the title to best the grouping.
- Creating Walls is just as easy as creating groups.
- Click "+ add wall" and then enter the Wall name
- Click "Enter/Return" button to save the name
- Continue this process to add as many walls as you would like, you can always edit or add more walls while people are participating.
Reminder: When using the Batterii Mobile App and Clipping to a Wall, both require you to choose a wall as part of the process. This will help to place the assets in the correct location. You can always move or copy assets to other walls to continue working through your room. Now that you have everything set up, Invite Members to Participate in your room.