Stay Organized and More Productive with Boards
The latest update makes editing and organizing your boards a breeze.
Thanks for all of your feedback on how you want boards to work. We replaced the 'Edit Boards' button at the bottom of Projects with edit-in-place functionality. This allows you to now:
• Double-click the Project, Collection, and/or Board name to change the title
• Click-and-hold a Collection or Board name to re-order
• Click "Add Board" to create and name a new Board within each Collection
• Click on the Board Icon to quickly change it
• Click the Trash icon to delete the board
In addition to this update, we also removed Collection descriptions (to simplify boards) and added 400% zoom (to get close to your content). We think these updates will speed up how you create, organize, and work with your boards.
Enterprise Update for Board Templates
Introducing the Board Templates
Batterii now features an updated platform experience called the Batterii CoCreation® Studio. The Studio will feature 3 primary board templates:
- Missions... to collect research assignments
- Communities... to share insights from "always-on" customers
- Projects (formerly Rooms)... to workshop ideas and collaborate
In addition to this update, we're also excited to launch our new brand identity and a full refresh of the user interface for Batterii. Over the next few months, we will be launching additional updates to the platform, as well as integrated services to help deliver value every step of the way.
Looking for details on an older Batterii release? Click here to find the full archive of Batterii software releases